Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Please VOTE for me for the buntricia Make up competition

  Good day my Statement people,
 

    I know that it has been a while since I wrote anything about my life and so forth, however I have been busy working. I just wanted let you guys know that I have enter into this make up competition and I am hoping that I can win. The competition is around my birthday and trust me it will the best 25th birthday ever. I have enter 07/09/2014 and I planning on promoting everyday until I make it because I am determine. I am currently paying out of pockets for my college tuition, so unfortunately I am not able to pay for her class. The purpose of her class is showcase passionate make up artist skill in this competition and winner get take her four day make up course for free and get certify.  Please you guys vote for me so can inspire others people to follow their passion and not be afraid. I WILL POST THE LINK DOWN BELOW. SO THEREFORE YOU MUST CLICK THE LINK AND GO TO THE ACTUAL PAGE AND CLICK THIS PIC DOWN BELOW. YOU CAN VOTE EACH DAY BUT I ASKING THAT YOU VOTE HAS MUCH HAS YOU CAN AND POST THIS PIC TO SPREAD THE LOVE. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND YES I HAVE MUCH MORE THINGS COMING.... PLEASE SUPPORT ME BECAUSE UNITY IS KEY.
PURITY N PASSION
WITHIN!
 
TEAM STATEMENT
PLEASE TAKE ONE SEC,CLICK THE LINK BELOW, AND VOTE FOR ME @ http://woobox.com/on2eca/vote/for/4235390
MAKE UP COMPETITION

No comments:

Post a Comment